Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Big Stat-Fresh Off the Red and Meth Tour



MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Connecticut emcee Big Stat just finished a stint on the "Still High" tour with Red and Meth. It wasn't all fun and games, though. He used the opportunity to gain some pointers on moving the crowd from Method Man, one of the illest party starters around. "I always payed close attention to Mefs performances when he brought me along with him to shows. He taught me all about showmanship and entertaining the crowd. I finally got the chance to display what I learned on the tour. I am very appreciative that they gave me the opportunity to rock these shows with them. Red and Mef are legends and I couldn't have asked to rock with anyone better," Stat says. Check out these new tracks from Big Stat: "I Gave You Everything" and "The Truth," featuring Freeway and Jake One Production


Myspace.com/djbigstat
WWW.BIGSTAT.BIZ

No comments:

Post a Comment